- Mask wearing is strongly encouraged but no longer required for audience members at MLKPAC.
- PROOF OF VACCINATION STILL REQUIRED - Charlottesville City Schools require everyone, except children 12 years and under, entering the MLKPAC to provide proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative result of a NAAT or PCR COVID test taken within 72 hours of arrival, matched by a valid photo ID. Proof checkers will be on site. Any of the following will be accepted as proof of vaccination status:
- a physical copy of the vaccine card
- a digital photo on a phone of the vaccine card
- a printout or digital image of the vaccine record from a medical provider
- a printout or digital image of the vaccination from your state’s vaccine registry
For those unable to be vaccinated due to sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions, proof of a negative NAAT or PCR COVID test taken within 72 hours of arrival at the MLKPAC, matched by a valid photo ID is required. Please bring the negative test result, or a photo of it with the date and name clearly visible. At-home rapid results tests will not be accepted because the test taker cannot be verified.
- Seat assignments are not distanced.
- The April 23-24 concerts have been shortened to approximately one hour with no intermission to reduce restroom lines and crowd mingling.
- If you are not feeling well, and especially if you are experiencing any of the symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, please stay home. We will gladly offer you a ticket refund.